Private Visits, Consultations & Evaluations
Private In-Home Training
Our in-home private sessions are used for a variety of reasons.
Here are some reasons you may want to have an In-home Session.
- Pup can’t come to class because they have not had all of their vaccinations yet.
- You would feel more comfortable training in a private session.
- You feel your dog might be overwhelmed in a group class.
- Your schedule does not permit you to attend group classes.
- You would like to work on a specific behavior or skill.
- You would like to work on a specialized type of training.
- Pre-training consultations/evaluations with recommendation for training.
- We can also help you determine and evaluate the best choice of pup for you and your family.
We also offer packages that include a combination of In-Home Training and Group Classes.
Private Sessions at For Paws Training Facility
Our private on-site training sessions offer many of the same benefits as our In-Home Training but at a lower cost. It offers the option to train at our facility instead of in your own home.
Lasts between 60 -90 minutes.
This program is designed for dogs demonstrating reactive or aggressive behaviors that need specialized attention. Before meeting in person, we will have a phone conversation to understand your dog’s history, including dog’s reactivity, bite incidents, and any fear or anxiety your dog may be exhibiting. The answers to these questions will help determine a plan of action for the first in-person meeting and continued support.
The cost of this program is on a case-by-case basis and is determined by the amount of visits/time spent with you and your dog. The dog’s issues and level of reactivity or aggression also play a role in the overall cost.
Call us at 859-802-6076 for more information.